Monday 9 April 2012

Day 37 100 Freedom Breaths



Moments pass if they are not experienced.

A vast many moments have past since my last blog.    Yet growth has continued.  I have faced many internal dragons, and can smile and say that each breath and each moment has been worth it.

I have learnt that these 100 are more powerful because of the intent to do them than even the idea or experience itself.

The layer upon layer of meaning that I apply in life remains until I realise its simply a meaning I have made.  Not the first time I have remembered this nor the last I can imagine.

As I have been peeling layer upon layer of stories away from my life.  I have been incredibly shocked by how simple and easy life has become.  In a flow of living the joy of living is showing up in my life.

I had a story so deeply told that I believed it even myself!   Its changed!  I giggle a wee bit realising it no longer served me.  And instantly it feel away.

I return to my 100 Breaths again to continue this 100 day blog.

No comments:

Are You Ready to commit to your own Transformation?

Its easy - Breath
Its Free- Its Air
Its Fun - Be creative
Its Life - Now just deliberate