Saturday 27 August 2011

Karyn Janelle Davis


I'm excited - things are changing so fast around me now.   I am noticing the changes and sometimes wondering "wow how did that happen so fast?"  I notice I'm thinking differently, I am experiencing myself in new ways, and change is in the air - there are fresh green leaves on the trees - Spring has burst out across New Zealand.

The above picture is taken on my walk today by the river...sweet beautiful fresh smells of spring.  I took off my shoes and put my feet into the ice cold river.   Biting cold!   And I did my 100 Freedom breaths in my bare feet.  My heart sang with joy.

I read this on my FB Page today.


‎"Your Life is A Duplicate of Your Consciousness.You create by saying what you want and know that is right for you to have it .People who know that their THOUGHTS create their REALITY do not live their lives in fear. They understand and cooperate with the laws of the universe. They know the results they get is a reflection of the energy they give out. When you realize this you also realize that your life is an exact duplication of your thoughts. So when you look at your own life, you can always see right down to the exact detail what your thoughts are, because your body, your relationships and your life is a feedback mechanism of your MIND. Prosperity or Poverty... The CHOICE is Yours!."~John Ramsey


My discovery has been very much - this experience of myself. And to see through the current illusion is the beautiful creation process to begin to see it as new. To begin to create from another space - the breath helps this.

Yes I see my externals as I have created them to be.
Yes I am able to breath and be present
Yes I am able to allow a new way of being to emerge
Yes I breath life Into this new way of being.
Yes - therefore it is.

The power of the breath becomes even more exciting in this regard. Every breath I take, every step I take, every thought I make is me emerging in a moment in time.

My current perspective is difference than it used to be - The powerful question here is - am I seeing differently or using old filters. Perhaps its time to change my story.

And then a new story
And then a new story

Each breath allows a new moment of possibility.

My limitations are only my limitations according to me allowing my potentiality to expand.

Thank you my beautiful friends.

The 100 freedom breaths continues to take me on a journey into the creation process and beginning to really explore the co-creation process.  Now that's a breath taker!....

Karyn Janelle Davis:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Are You Ready to commit to your own Transformation?

Its easy - Breath
Its Free- Its Air
Its Fun - Be creative
Its Life - Now just deliberate