Wednesday 20 July 2011

‪Abraham-Hicks: The power of Breath‬‏




Every active breath is you.

Empower yourself through breath.

Empower yourself through no longer dis-empowering yourself.

Our greatest value is to stand as an example.

Breathe.


Day 68 of my 2nd 100 Days 100 Breaths in 100 Ways


Yes its my second 100 days 100 breaths.  And the power of it is ever present...until it was not.  And that was just recently when  for about 10 days I stopped putting aside time for myself of what really matters.  You know how when you get busy the things that are good for you in life like, exercise, fresh air and relaxation can fall away?....well I let the 100 conscious breaths fall away.  And I'm in this moment right now delighted!  Because I have experienced the contrast again....and it was too heavy, and dis-orientating and flat and boring and dull and....I'm consciously breathing again!

For those 10 days my 100 breaths a day "vanished"!....Oh I was still breathing...unconsciously...and sometimes actually often  "telling myself off" for not breathing.

And that was perfect, because last night I stopped and re-integrated what matters to me.  Purposeful, deliberate, conscious breaths.  100 Freedom Breaths and I'm feeling uplifted, ready to go, lighter and far more full of evergy.

I seek to deliberately seek the conscious aware breath and how that raises my body to feel fabulous.  Thanks it.

When I feel empowered I can allow others to be themselves and lead out through fully deliberately being free to allow newness.

I feel my power through living and loving and allowing what is to flow through me.

Thank you for being fabulous.

I hope that what I have mentioned in some way has inspired you to empower yourself and participate in the 100 dayys 100 breath process.

Breath deep!
Be Glorious

PS  Thank you for being you, however you are showing up today, because that's perfect, if it feels low, try smiling and breathing deep, if it feels high and great, grin, laugh and share the joy!

No comments:

Are You Ready to commit to your own Transformation?

Its easy - Breath
Its Free- Its Air
Its Fun - Be creative
Its Life - Now just deliberate