Wednesday 20 July 2011

One Conscious Breath



Day 70 100 Days 100 Breaths in 100 Ways


Another day dawns and we breath together whether consciously or unconsciously, I can completely assume you are breathing right now as you read this.  I AM!

And now consciously!  I have discovered the fun in using all types of breathing techniques for this 100 breaths.  I mean why live one way?  When there are all the possible ways of being, and breathing and expanding, I figure...lets give them a try.

So My 100 today I have already broken into 10 segments of 10.  So thats very very very purposeful 10 breaths in a row.  I can keep 3 very conscious!  Working on the rest!...(hehe)

Above are Erkhartolle's video and my quick notes below

One conscious breath - 20 times a day

2 conscious breaths

Bathroom

Elevator

Breath - consciously

Enjoy.....Breathe

What about being comfortable being and breathe

Practice and be present at every step of the breath.

No thought.

Just breathing.....nothing else

100 Freedom Breaths
100 Days
100 Ways

Or / and conscious breaths

Entering a dimension of presence your own presence.

Oh my gosh forever learning!!!

Be Glorious!

No comments:

Are You Ready to commit to your own Transformation?

Its easy - Breath
Its Free- Its Air
Its Fun - Be creative
Its Life - Now just deliberate