Monday 5 March 2012

Day 33 100 Freedom Breaths



That Lovely Place

Everyone has that lovely place they love to escape to whether its a physical or a mental impression - they always feel free, revived and at peace.

I have a couple of physcial places I love to be, of course the beach rates highly (Raglan Beach), the Waikato River, or a lovely bath.  All including water, but I must admit when I can't "get away" I go in my mind to the top of a range of mountains where the wind is blowing my hair, I can smell the freshness and the vista enchants me.

These 100 Freedom Breaths continue to take me on my own inner journey increasing levels of relaxation, allowing and transformation to occur.

Now - when I simply think, "ok....going into the 100", I begin to feel what may be emerging within me, it could be a quiet settled present set, or a rigorous physical set, but each brings me to a deeper sense of delight and awareness of how I am functioning on this planet.  The barriers I have put up, or the illusions I have been living, or simply how un-present I had been!    Lost in thought, mind or activity and forgetting the beautiful pleasures of the moment by moment life we lead.

Clarity of Intent is a fascinating experience, its like I focus and everything becomes clear and then I go into life and I become a little foggy, a little unaware, more reactive rather than pro-active.  Yet I'm picking up on it faster than ever before and it only takes 3 - 10 purposeful breaths and I feel centered again and ready to experience life as a joy.

I'm grateful so deeply grateful to be experience the discipline of these 100 Days and I'm finding that some of the experiences that I have during the 100 sets I'm taking into my life.  Like the YES!   I'm using YES as a mantra at the moment the last number of days, I'm simply say YES, YES YES, over and over and it fills my heart with joy, and my body lightens, and it feels fabulous.

Into my day.

Joy Your Ride

No comments:

Are You Ready to commit to your own Transformation?

Its easy - Breath
Its Free- Its Air
Its Fun - Be creative
Its Life - Now just deliberate