Thursday 8 March 2012

Day 34 100 Freedom Breaths


The Delicate Balance


The subtle delicate balance of life is a forever changing thing, as day becomes night and day again, the weather changes sometimes sunny other times blowing a gale, the seasons changing, the moon cycles, tides, body changes from birth through to dead, the changes of relationships, friends, jobs, cities, families, clothes.   There is one constant, and that is change.

Nothing new - yet everything anew.   My life balances have been shifting considerably as I am throwing myself into all kinds of varieties of experiences, many that I would not have normally taken as a challenge, and as my children grow up my time is becoming available in new ways.

The constant thing though through all of this is the moment by moment by moment for ever moment of now.   Everything else is a story, an illusion, a memory a fantasy.

The delicate balance of life between the moments of being present and the moments where I disappear into the mind and discover much later that I didn't even notice the road I took home or that the washing is all folded, or a conversation was not truly experienced.

All LEARNING!   I do get so much more from my life as I stay present with everything, and I'm remembering more to keep the breath as my anchor, it raises my awareness to now.  Yet I do let myself wander when I'm writing or creating, because thats also where the new comes from.

Joy Your Ride


No comments:

Are You Ready to commit to your own Transformation?

Its easy - Breath
Its Free- Its Air
Its Fun - Be creative
Its Life - Now just deliberate