Wednesday 1 February 2012

Day 1 100 Freedom Breaths

1 February 2012 - It was a late one

Well where do I start!   Huh!  Follow the breath.



I just completed my first 100.  I feel great, brilliant, invigorated and very present right now.  Just some thoughts as they tumble out - they maybe useful tips for someone else too, and very useful reminders for myself as I reconnect.

That was vigorous as my body tuned in with the breath, naturally following the body rhythms as my only intention is to breath and count.
Remembering to simply allow any thought that occurs during the process to pass by, realising I'm not my thoughts, right now we are breathing and counting and letting the body naturally move.

I did take out a blanket - not knowing whether I would be standing or sitting during the process.  This particular one I stood the entire time, feet planted as my body moved sometimes flowing, sometimes jiggling, loosening up the body awareness I felt as the breath entered into my entire stream and flowed out, sometimes in big puffs others gently and flowing, sometimes even some sound escaped as I exhaled.  My hands naturally loosened the energy outside of my body as each breath seemed to locate another part of my body or aspect of my being.

I will mention I chose to grab a beautiful empty journal, I dated it and wrote two things:

1.  I choose to die to (let go may work better for you) deceit within myself
2.  I choose to call in, (bring in or live for may work for you) truth and love

I chose those two things simply because that's what came up for me as I wrote - and I did feel a resistance to the deceit within myself statement - I then knew that was the right one.  Remember Karyn TRUST YOURSELF!

So for tonight I'm tuning into the rhythm of sleep -  I acknowledge this powerful process more than ever before now having just begun again.

In truth and love - I thank you for the splendour of who you are!
Joy Your Ride!

No comments:

Are You Ready to commit to your own Transformation?

Its easy - Breath
Its Free- Its Air
Its Fun - Be creative
Its Life - Now just deliberate