Saturday 11 February 2012

Day 12 100 Freedom Breaths





Its not autumn here in New Zealand yet, but it was very much for me in the 100 today.


I allowed myself to become unconscious too much this weekend.  I ate and drank food that I know does not feed my "best awareness" levels.  And that's ok, I choose to do that.


And during my 100 just now, I was very much just becoming more aware of my body, taking in the moments of my energy areas that were a little blocked a little sluggish and little murky.  And so as each breath entered,  it drew me to where I needed to shine a little light, draw and oxygenate and replenish and love.


Simple, easy and kind.   Gently paying full attention as each breath exhaled, noticing the shifts and changes, really just being, preparing myself to be able to more clearly participate at a conscious level again.  Bringing out the awake playful side, designing the necessary patterns to remain awake.


My version of life, is that we are all here to evolve and its takes everyone to participate and be present and be involved in life and the greater aspects of life as a oneness - not as a singular soul having its traumas and dramas. I know that people are all in the place they are in. I know that we all have our own life experiences to consider and I also know when someone is vastly aware of their spiritual nature, that it is then their duty to be a part of life on this planet, to be very much a grounded spirit being working diligently to perform our part that we are playing in moving toward enlightened beings who walk here on this planet in joy and peace and harmony with what is, ever present allowing newness to occur.


My path in life is very sure, I am joyed by people and who they are in their ease or dis-ease, I'm also open to most ways of being, still working to accept the spirit beings who are thinking they are separate from others - the ones who are seeking another being to fulfil themselves, when deep inside we already are whole, we already are complete. We already are divine beings playing in a field of matter and experiencing the joys and sorrows of our perception that that is all there is.


Sometimes we experience great pain or suffering or loss in our lives and this is the Opportunity for us to truly deeply and significantly release ourselves from our own life drama's, yes there are lessons inside of these experiences, and most of all there are moments to realise its the story we have been telling ourselves that actually provides the opportunity for the imprint to occur.   


I like ease in life, I have no interest in attachments and energy interactions that continue to feed our individualised experience. 


So with the awakened playful side of becoming I fully accept my life as it is and as I have created it.


I completely acknowledge that the 100 allows the becoming of us over and over, and I also recognise the power of the 100 Freedom Breaths to simply allow me to awaken again to the full beauty of life.


Joy Your Ride


No comments:

Are You Ready to commit to your own Transformation?

Its easy - Breath
Its Free- Its Air
Its Fun - Be creative
Its Life - Now just deliberate