Thursday 16 February 2012

Day 16 100 Freedom Breaths


Our bodies speak with Wisdom


I had a very interrupted 100.  Interrupted by body needs, a glass of water! Nature calling!   Awareness of my left knee being sore!   For a little while I judged myself not fully staying with the full flowing 100.  Then I stopped when I realised - that's perfect, that's exactly what I had not been listening to, My Body!

As I then relaxed into the rhythms of my body, into the awareness of tightness, of relaxation, of the needs that it has I began to listen with a deeper ear, with a quiet sense of hearing.    This brought a brightness into my space and a gratefulness for all of the functions of my body, and I began to deeply appreciate how day in day out, moment by moment, every cell within my body works within its role with other cells, all communicating, sharing information, knowledge and wisdom, working toward the necessary needs that my body has.

It may be more water to lubricate the system, a big breath to oxygenate, or a yawn, a stretch, nutrition, food or rest.  This incredibly intelligent bio-chemical being with all its intricate workings continually houses the experiences I have.  All the electromagnetic impulses, the unseen and intelligent space in between all of this.

I'm in awe of my body, our bodies, our magnificent sacred blessed bodies!

The wisdom within.

Joy your Ride

No comments:

Are You Ready to commit to your own Transformation?

Its easy - Breath
Its Free- Its Air
Its Fun - Be creative
Its Life - Now just deliberate