Tuesday 28 February 2012

Day 28 100 Freedom Breaths



YES

My 100 Freedom Breaths consisted of 100 yes's, if there is such a word.

Every in breath being present, every exhale - YES.

Honestly this is something that has no other words to explain it properly - if I tried it would be like trying to explain what chocolate cake tastes like.  Until you try it, its only an idea and theory.  The experience is where its all at, and only you will know if you like it or not.

Yes, I can tell you - its something I gently continued as I experienced my day today, because it felt so good!

I don't know about you, but I have heard a lot of No's in my life, and I say No far more often than I ever intend to.  No - I can't do that, or No I haven't done that or, No - I wouldn't do that.

I remember watching a movie - where the Hero could only say Yes!  It got him into a tonne of trouble, but it was a complete release too as he began to experience new things in life.

I also know that yes, is a very powerful state to be in, its good on the body, it releases wonderful chemicals into the body, it almost always puts a smile on ones face, and if Yes is causing me or someone else to own up to something its very powerful in its release.

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes - couldn't be more simpler really!

So YES!  having fun with breathing and Yes.

Till tomorrow
Joy Your Ride

No comments:

Are You Ready to commit to your own Transformation?

Its easy - Breath
Its Free- Its Air
Its Fun - Be creative
Its Life - Now just deliberate