Thursday 2 February 2012

Day 3 100 Freedom Breaths

3 February 2012



I'm vastly interested right now in the environment within our bodies and outside of ourselves.

Today my 100 breaths lead me to notice the environment of my inner being as I breathe.   Each breath as it circulated gently pulled from my belly instead of from my nose, no force, simply inhaling and exhaling allowed me to be aware of myself, and yet I couldn't truly discover where I started and finished, for as these breaths continued to circulate, it was as though even though I was aware of me - the space, was completely un-solid!   Yet I have a body right!  Where did it disappear within the space of the breath?  Even though it was momentarily.

You have a body right?  You do - I see yours and other all of the time - your body, my body, your thoughts and my thoughts interacting as we communicate, your emotions expressed through how you are being, my emotions expressed through how I'm being, yet as each breath circulated there were moments where those thoughts, emotions and body were invisible, and only space occurred.  Even now as I'm writing I can re-experience this moment over and over again, yet my hands continue to type and words continue to form onto the screen in front of me.  Gosh we are multiplicity in action.

So questions for direction comes to mind....for what purpose have we individualised?   For what purpose have I seen myself as such a separate individual?  For what purpose have I rolled around in my own dramas?  For what purpose have I witnessed and experienced such inconsequential things that I made to be so dramatic or allowed to effect me so strongly?  For what purpose has this been unfolding?

A lovely moment occurred to me just now, is it really air that I'm breathing?   I remember the first Matrix movie where the question is raised. When Morphious asked Neo  "Do you think that's air your breathing?"  Oh I know your thinking that's a movie.  So is our lives they are clusters of visual, auditory and emotive senses all placed together in one place for an experience to be had.

What if the breath we breathe is the oneness?

What if the "air" as a label is the oneness the space of potentiality the connectedness occurring continuously always in one moment.  Oh of course it is!....perhaps.

The air and energies within which we move, and play are all full of information from across our planet, potential experiences, potent moments to become...

For what are we/I becoming?  Where is our future leading to?  What are we creating within our singular and collective space?   Is this by accident, or are we becoming conscious enough to trust our inner authenticity, our inner knowingness?

Much to ponder....many breaths to take
So thats my musings from today's 100 Breaths.
Joy Your Ride!

No comments:

Are You Ready to commit to your own Transformation?

Its easy - Breath
Its Free- Its Air
Its Fun - Be creative
Its Life - Now just deliberate