Wednesday 29 February 2012

Day 30 100 Freedom Breaths



Breathe

Its all in the breath, life, expression, speech, oxygenation, everything that "keeps us alive".  And therefore the very subjective internal process that I am experiencing with these 100 Days, this year, so continuing to bring me to greater awareness that breath itself also holds some magical keys to releasing and bringing in new ways of being.

Today, I did my 100 immediately after work, I could feel within me a desire to continue the shift from the Day 29, and so I fell full on into the 100, excited to discover what awaited me.

It became very quiet internally, my mind almost stopped, and I recall thinking - "gosh its quiet".  Each breath drew me deeper into my body, yet more aware of my external space.

The delicious driving force of the 100 caused my body to shudder and move naturally following what I will call the flow of the energy of this 100.

I'm not going to continue too deeply in what I experienced, but it has awakened within again me same the depths that I was experiencing last year when I did two sets of 100 Day is a row.

It so delicious to explore the possibilities of new expression.  Waves of sparks that spun my system slightly differently, an incredibly deep connectivity to the earth and an expansion toward the sky, yet within my beingness, possibly body an inner depth that just kept going, and all at the same time I noticed space within my body, and a continual awareness of body organs, and the connectedness that my/our body is.

So my exploration continues, holding in place clarity of intention, and now also adding passionate curiosity!

Not pretending here that life is perfect.  Oh no - but a deeper acceptance to what is than ever before.
An awareness of story
An awareness of how other people do effect
Higher levels of intuition - almost to the point of having to stop myself talking too soon!
Dare I say - reading of other peoples images has developed quicker - and a little less language required
My healing hands are doing magic through them more and more
Yet still learning to live life.
Deal with my own "stuff" and being fully responsible and accountable is still a learning process.

So on I breathe!

Joy Your Ride

No comments:

Are You Ready to commit to your own Transformation?

Its easy - Breath
Its Free- Its Air
Its Fun - Be creative
Its Life - Now just deliberate