Sunday 26 February 2012

Day 26 100 Freedom Breaths



Now

Yes every 100 Freedom Breaths helps me come back into this now moment.   Just this now.  I can create my future moving forward, or remember experiences from my past - any other time.

But when I'm in the 100 my only intent is to be clearly present and in this now moment.

Its a discipline, its a rigorous requirement by me to do it daily.

To every moment just become fully present, and then play with life.  Instead of drifting in and out of being asleep.

Its fun, its challenging and its me playing with life.  How many different ways can I do the 100?

Clarity of Intention, freedom of passion, joy of playful curiosity and lightening up!

What else?  What next?

Joy Your Ride

No comments:

Are You Ready to commit to your own Transformation?

Its easy - Breath
Its Free- Its Air
Its Fun - Be creative
Its Life - Now just deliberate