Thursday 9 February 2012

Day 9 100 Freedom Breaths



A Relaxing 100

Sometimes I simply feel tired, low in energy and want to sleep.  Have you ever felt like that?

That was me last night....so when I was aware that I still had my 100 to complete - and a blog!!  (self decided of course) I lay upon my bed and started to breath, not from my nose, but expanding my ribs, this is a great way to entice immediate body connection.   As you expand your ribs, naturally and it will pull air into your body.  Kind of like a bottle that has been squeezed slightly and is then placed into water, it sucks the water into the bottle as the bottle expands.  This breathing technique is used to develop a greater lung capacity in developing speech and singing.

As I did this my body, even though tired began to energise.  I was in control this time and by the count of 25 I was keen to quicken the process so I could get to bed.  I stood up and did the same breathing technique but this time stretching my arms out either side of my body and bringing my arms up and down with the breath, much faster than normal.   I did this to the count of 75 staying as fully present as possible.  Feeling far more energised I returned to my bed and did the final 25 slowly and consciously.

I can honestly say that this 100 was a purposeful "doing it because I have decided to be disciplined".   The sense of accomplishment even though a little thing builds one day upon the other, of "doing what I say I'm going to do."  Its a beautiful slow build in trust of self and raises my own awareness to the fact that its the little things in life that we continually practise and attend to that makes the masterful process of conscious living a very real thing.

I could have given myself reasons to not do the 100 yesterday.  I could have justified it away.  But instead, standing by my commitment I feel a foundational balance of life threading through the layers of illusions that we have lived from an asleep state.

Conscious deliberate living, deliberate conscious awareness, which everyway its said, whichever approach it brings a moment of clarity, where I can build upon a knowledge of how Intent is so magically playing out in life all of the time.

Thank you beautiful fellow human
Thank you for our co-creations in life.
Thank you for being you!

Joy Your Ride! 

No comments:

Are You Ready to commit to your own Transformation?

Its easy - Breath
Its Free- Its Air
Its Fun - Be creative
Its Life - Now just deliberate