Tuesday 7 February 2012

Day 7 100 Freedom Breaths



7th February 2012


I'm going to call today's experience the Racing 300!  There is a simple reason, and that's because I decided on my walk with my daughter and our gorgeous purse-puppy - so originally named "Puppy"!   Anyway - it was an interesting decision.  We decided to walk around the race-course.

I was walking fast and also attempting to stay very present when my daughter was chatting!  haha....Oh dear - My first hundred raced through - and well, I felt to carry on.  The second 100 she ran ahead and I was able to focus far more....these 100 seemed to very much be a release, lots of relief as I breathed out....just before about 80 my daughter stood waiting for me to catch up with her.

I must say - I at first felt a little annoyed and then realised this is it - this is life!   I'm giggling just thinking about this whole beautiful learning.

One of my forever interests in life is how to get past being the monk on the hill!   I have desired to bring that beautiful spiritual presence into what I class as the "Real world", which is and of its self hilarious - because its illusional anyway!  Ok, but my point here is that this was IT!   Being Present and conscious and participating in life!

This particular 100 was conscious breathing - when in the presence of other people.  Moving meditation and communication with another, relational breathing, conscious deliberate now attention in the moment with another being too!

As I grasped the idea my joy started to rise and I loved every moment of completing the second 100.   Of course as we carried on - I naturally followed through with the third 100.

Now it became more of a "song or rhythm in my head", the occupier of my space when I wasn't engaged in listening to my daughter!

So the racing 300 was a completely different experience all together.  It highlighted as the 100 Freedom Breaths always do a very natural human process.   We always have time to connect with others - but are we taking them up?

How can I more fully enjoy every moment of conscious breathing and enjoy other people, causing a natural conscious awareness and presence to become habituated? (Kind of an exciting question really).

People who are very present in themselves and self aware are such a pleasure to be in the same room with.  They judge less, say less, act out less and basically move through life less "stuck" in story, "drama" and illusion.   These are the people who care deeply but don't buy into their own or other peoples justification, denial or blame .   Instead they view life as a connected existence, full of fun, exploration and possibility.  They live with their centre of self knowing that its a part of something glorious, creative and blessed.

It excites me that every human being has this potential, this way of being inside of them, simply awaiting to become.

Now this is something to explore!
Go the Racing 300!
Breathe consciously my friend
Joy Your Ride


No comments:

Are You Ready to commit to your own Transformation?

Its easy - Breath
Its Free- Its Air
Its Fun - Be creative
Its Life - Now just deliberate