Wednesday 22 February 2012

Day 22 100 Freedom Breaths


The Joy of Playful Curiosity


I'm discovering more and more that its my approach to life that makes the new areas of discovery fun and joyful.   When I say this, Its not just about attitude, its a curiosity like a child, exploratory to the extreme, willing to try on new ways of being, like playing dress-ups, willing to taste a new experience in a new way, willing to feel into the depth of something with the excitement of what could be explored instead of the very easy adult solution of "oh I already know".

The 100 Freedom Breaths, with the flow of curiosity is leading me to willingly dive into the old known aspects of self in a more fun way.  Delving into possibility and accepting whatever I find as only one perspective, opening up multiple perspectives and beginning to realise that there are even more than I can even conceive.

I'm willing to hold that reality is like a dream, everything within the reality dream has a purpose for being there.  Every emotion, expression, feeling, sensation, event, person, experience and view that I have is purposeful and holds messages and is still only one way of perceiving the current reality.

When I come across another person who is also willing to truly put down their beliefs and values for the exploration of possibility we begin to play just like these beautiful dolphins, in harmony with everything around and tuning into even more possibility.

The joy of playful curiosity is becoming a wonderful way to explore the small and the big of life's experiences.

I wonder what else can be experienced?

Joy Your Ride.

No comments:

Are You Ready to commit to your own Transformation?

Its easy - Breath
Its Free- Its Air
Its Fun - Be creative
Its Life - Now just deliberate