Tuesday 14 February 2012

Day 14 100 Freedom Breaths



Its a pure joy when I recall the interest of last nights 100.  I again decided to use another breathing technique that places full focus upon belly breathing, but this time in and out of the mouth.  Now even though my mind was a little hesitant I proceeded anyway.   They are fast breaths in for two and out for 1, so the 100 happened very fast.   Some parts of my mouth became dry, but as I was also participating fully the saliva formed quickly as though I was talking about something delicious.

Have you ever noticed how when you are in an argument your mouth goes dry?  This is especially true when its something you don't like talking about.   In contrast when you are loving a conversation your mouth will fill with saliva.   Look at little babies, when they are exploring the world through taste, they dribble a lot.  They are excited about their own explorations!

My body tingled nearer the end and as I chose to do the very energetic 100 before I went to bed I wondered whether sleep would come easily.  To my pure delight as I lay processing the experience and taking myself off to sleep my body responded very quickly.

So that's the what happened.

My musings of the journey of Clarity of Intent has evolved to begin to notice more fully where my attention is being placed.  I'm becoming clearly more aware of my thoughts.   If they are off into something that has already happened often my body becomes tense and it becomes boring!    When I purposely become attentive to the present moment and to newness and creation and becoming and evolving there is a deep sense of excitement.  Its like all my cells in my body are smiling like a field of sunflowers.   So I instantaneously know that that state for the body is a healthy state.  Alert, interested and happy.

Talking about happy.  There was years and years in my life where I simply wanted to be happy.  I gave up that in about 1998.  Since then I have realised that happiness occurs in the moment.  It is something that naturally occurs when the mind and body aligns.  I have had so many clients that I have worked with who have been in the search for happiness.   It's an interesting search, because as long as they are looking outside of themselves, they will never truly find it.

Our human nature is to search, to explore, to create, to evolve.  Our human condition is to believe our own stories and illusions that the mind has developed.   Human nature seeks moments of ecstatic, exquisite urgency, where as the human condition wants to be happy.

I know which one I'm choosing more and more.

Joy your Ride! 

No comments:

Are You Ready to commit to your own Transformation?

Its easy - Breath
Its Free- Its Air
Its Fun - Be creative
Its Life - Now just deliberate