Wednesday 15 February 2012

Day 15 100 Freedom Breaths



Every day is a day to experience.   It all starts when we emerge from the depth of sleep, any dream that we leave is left in that place and we move into a more awakened place, sometimes the memory of the dream if the imprint is strong remains with us for a little while, often though the dream is left in the dream world and we can't even remember them!

Then as we go through our day we go in and out of various levels of awareness, in and out of our thoughts, sometimes completely immersed in our inner world where our attention is caught up in a situation, event or emotional experience.  Other times brought into the present moment because of another situation.

This multi-dimensional way that we live is fascinating.  The 100 Freedom Breaths have allowed me to become more and more aware on an ongoing basis of these shifts in attention, these movements from one trance-like state to another, these levels of awareness.

I am in awe with the power of our human development.  The levels of clarity from one trance state to another can become cloudy and distorted - even completely forgotten.   In one realm of thought I can be caught up in my identity as a mother or business woman or lover and have a complete disconnect from my authentic self in that moment.  Each identity shift seems to highlight a different facet of self, a different set of beliefs, past experiences and expectations.  In many cases each Identity has simply held its ground, building on its own belief of itself, sometimes using a starting pack from lessons when I was a child.

For example.  Relationships, I began with the Starter Pack the old already installed programmes from my parents relationship.   I entered into adult life and built upon that Identity around relationship without even thinking to question some of the programmes, the rules, the over-rides, the expectations, the "defaults" of this experience called relationship.   I think its so much fun now - looking at it.  Yet I completely acknowledge at the time of experiencing relationships that didn't work I simply believed it ALL to be true!

Lets investigate the difference when I'm aware of my own programmes, the effect of the Identity (ego) the make up of it, the structure and the role that its playing.  Now my authentic self, the true essence has a inner flow, an awareness to realise every thought, energy and action taken through that Identity is creating my future.  Now I am able to realise that I am none of these.  They are simply a set of programmes, rules, parts, values, beliefs and capabilities.  Not who I am.  Not who you are.

We are exquisite multi-dimensional beings and as we awaken to this, we can more consciously co-create together to explore new paths, new ways of being, new expressions of the God blessed potentiality that exists within us, the raw potential of creation.  The orgasmic excitement of bringing something new into our world.


No comments:

Are You Ready to commit to your own Transformation?

Its easy - Breath
Its Free- Its Air
Its Fun - Be creative
Its Life - Now just deliberate