Wednesday 29 February 2012

Day 29 100 Freedom Breaths



Playful curiosity

I have moments where I wonder what its all about, what the purpose is, why the game of life rolls the dice it rolls, how I am influencing - or whether its actually all going to happen any way.  And other moments where I feel fully empowered, at one and in alignment and free and loving this expression we call life.

It great to have the differences, the comparisons and the experiences.

My 100 Freedom Breaths yesterday were uncomfortable during the process.  But goodness I slept well!
Another moment of creating clarity of intent.  Another day now to joyfully play and consciously be curious about life.  

I read somewhere yesterday that sits with me even now the Albert Einstein said.  "I'm not particularly specialized in anything, but I am passionately curious."

Passionately curious - what a wonderful way to live!

Joy your Ride

No comments:

Are You Ready to commit to your own Transformation?

Its easy - Breath
Its Free- Its Air
Its Fun - Be creative
Its Life - Now just deliberate