Tuesday 21 February 2012

Day 21 100 Freedom Breaths


A cute reminder that sometimes less said is the best.  I'm learning more and more that wisdom is when I say nothing, and in fact judge nothing and simply feel through any situation.  There is no doubt about the fact that we are sensory feeling beings, with magnificent minds and incredibly complex bodies.   All powered by some unseen force that permeates our entire being and is connected with everything and everyone.

How is it that we have believed so long that we are individual beings?  The beauty of the fact that for so long I have believed myself to be separate from everyone is the most glorious giggle.  It is true, on the face of it I am not you, you are not me, we have separate bodies, minds, lives, experiences, beliefs, values etc.

Yet on a deeper look, a deep exploration, with curious eyes that are willing to see differently than they have been trained to see, an entirely new world awaits.   This incredible illusion of separation has its perfect place, its a grand way to experience.  Its a blessed way to investigate how we create in isolated environments.  Its a truly glorious place to experience, especially with the inner knowledge and knowing that this apparently insular environment is still a part of the whole universe and its experience of itself.

I'm feel deeply blessed right now.  Grateful for the 100 Freedom Breath experience that is bringing me to face myself, my inner fears, my insular awareness's and the joy of this experience in the greater view of everything!

Joy Your Ride


No comments:

Are You Ready to commit to your own Transformation?

Its easy - Breath
Its Free- Its Air
Its Fun - Be creative
Its Life - Now just deliberate