Friday 10 February 2012

Day 10 100 Freedom Breaths




This 100 Freedom Breath process is the greatest reminder to keep consciously aware of what is normalised or patterned within my life.

There are so many things that I Just simply don't even take my attention too.  The pounding of a base drum playing on a car stereo, the crickets cackling or crackling to each other, the sound of the key board as I tap, the feel of the seat under me, my feet upon the floor, where my breathing is located, and full my breaths are that I'm taking, the focus of my mind or the thought that is going through my head now.

It does feel so lovely to simply participate as the sound for a moment and then break away from the sound and discover the spaces between, same with the feeling, feeling body position and then go in full attention to the part in discussion and merge with it.  Or perhaps discover the light and light mindedness.

Life is such a beautiful exploration - the way I feel right now, the less rights and wrongs applied to anyone the freer we are to discover our unfolding potentiality.

Joy your Ride

No comments:

Are You Ready to commit to your own Transformation?

Its easy - Breath
Its Free- Its Air
Its Fun - Be creative
Its Life - Now just deliberate