Sunday 19 February 2012

Day 19 100 Freedom Breaths


Stretching

There is something simply fabulous about watching a cat stretch.   As I watched my two cats relaxing, playing, sleeping and stretching yesterday I noticed how they reserved energy in such a beautiful way.

As I was headed for bed last night I did my 100 Freedom Breaths, having observed the way a cat stretched, I too began to breath into my body and stretch.   Each and every limb, torso etc....(no need to carry on).  As I went deeper into the 100, the stretches became more profoundly releasing, I could feel the awakening of my body the oxygen going into all the spaces.  The breaths also extended out of my body too, an awareness of the space around me.

I find it fascinating the environments that we live within.  The obvious external environment which changes as we move through our day and the inner environment within the mind/body.   This is what I'm focusing on now.  Not content, beliefs, values etc etc.

The Environment!  Clarity of Intent and the effect of the environment both external and internal.    I'm also aware that we effect the environment around us....lots to be aware of.

No comments:

Are You Ready to commit to your own Transformation?

Its easy - Breath
Its Free- Its Air
Its Fun - Be creative
Its Life - Now just deliberate