Thursday 23 February 2012

Day 23 100 Freedom Breaths




Practical or Mystical


Sometimes a touch of fantasy or mystical is all that is needed to revive the hope, joy and faith into a situation.   As I am exploring all of the different contexts of life, all the areas, and my responses to these area, I am noticing sometimes to simply change my perspective, all that is required is a deep breath and my full attention into the area, the energy that is held within that space will change and shift and adapt to a new contribution.  This new contribution of attention and presence is shifting and nurturing a new way of being into that area.  Releasing the old stuck energy of what I had coded an experience to be and releasing it to flow into a new experience.

The power of breath is magical, dynamic and transforms.   Every moment now is creating our future, so flowing energy allows the richness of an environment to be fertile.

I'm feeling deep discomfort today, following I don't know or anticipating I don't know.   I feel displaced and uncomfortable.   My energy feels split and shaky.   Perhaps there is a need today to enter the 100 Freedom Breaths with a clarity to align or re-align....or perhaps it is what it is and this will pass.

I certainly don't claim to know why I feel the way I do, the unknown perhaps, or the known perhaps.  Any which way, it is what it is and my breath and presence is the only thing that I have to keep me from running from myself.   Perhaps its the unearthing or unveiling of something for me to be aware of to own or to accept.

So in love and pure awareness of my body and energy discomfort I accept that change is occuring.

Joy your Ride - till tomorrow...Arohanui

No comments:

Are You Ready to commit to your own Transformation?

Its easy - Breath
Its Free- Its Air
Its Fun - Be creative
Its Life - Now just deliberate